My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, November 19, 2009

" The world is a better place just because you are in it!"


This day at 1:40 pm -8 years ago was -ONE of the HAPPIEST days of my life! I am so blessed to have Kaci in my life-we ALL are!! Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!! You are smart, beautiful and so kind hearted. The world is a better place because you are in it! You (& Bailey) are the reason I get up each morning with a smile on my face! I hope it is the best birthday ever and one of MANY more to come!
Kaci got to pick out a library book at school for her birthday!
They will put a nameplate with her name in it and it will forever be hers in the library! We thought it was neat...the title is "Kailey" A nice mix of Kaci and Bailey, don't you think?

PaPa and I checked Kaci out of school today for about an hour to take her for a nice birthday lunch at McDonalds! We invited Bailey to come too, but his class had earned the reward of eating lunch on the stage today- so he did not want to miss out. So, before I got Kaci I went through the drive thru and got Bailey a happy meal.

Thanks for joining us today, PaPa!

So proud of you today too, Bailey!!

No comments: