My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly.

Bailey and Jackson on the slide
Kaci and Ty!

We had lots of fun today at the park with a couple of our friends. We got to bring Ali home from school with us today for a bit and asked our friends, Ty and Jackson to join us at the park. Kaci, Ty and Ali spent a good portion of their time trying to dig up a "dinosaur bone" under the trees.
We always have a good time with them at the park. I was trying out my new lense...but still have lots to learn about it. I love this pics though! What a cute group of kiddos!


Digging for dinosaur bones.

Little Miss Ali

Little Mr. Ty

Little Miss Kaci

Little Mr. Bailey


No comments: