My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, November 14, 2009

It is almost the 19th and we can hardly wait....because this year Kaci is turning 8!!!

I can hardly believe that Kaci is turning 8 this year!
Seems like just yesterday she was being born. So true that time really does fly!

We celebrated her birthday today (on my birthday- but I wouldn't have had it any other way!) It is her first sleepover party and she invited 7 of her best friends to come and join in on the fun.

Bounce house....check!

Pinata....check!

Birthday cake, blowing out the candles and making a wish...check!

Good friends and best brother at the party....check!

Lots of great presents...check!!

Arts and crafts project....check!

Late night with a good movie....check!
Thanks to all of you for making this such a special day for Kaci. She is blessed to have such good friends and family. We are blessed to have her and are so proud of the girl she is!!
Happy Birthday, Kaci!

No comments: