My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Today was Mom's birthday! What a great day- We celebrated with dinner at Olive Garden. Mark arranged for us to get the same table we always get when we go to Olive Garden for Grandma Dee or PaPa's birthday!

Here is Kaci enjoying her pizza with PaPa!- extra sausage, extra cheese!

Aw...look how cute Mark and Amber are.

I actually think I might like this picture! (that is not true of too many pics I am in!) I think we all look great! Not too many chins, or too much teeth- and definately no hips in the picture helps! ha

And here is the whole gang! I really like this picture! I hope that you had a great birthday, Mom! Thank you for all you do for all of us. You help me out in more ways than you will ever know. I love you from the bottom (all the way to the top) of my heart! Happy Birthday!!




2 comments:

the mcgovern's said...

Happy Birthday Dee!!! I love the pics, every single one.

Amber Eskew said...

Mark said, "Damn, I am good lookin'!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!