My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kaci!!!

Happy 9th Birthday, Kaci!

Nine years ago today - I got the BEST birthday present EVER! True- she was a few days late- but I knew that she was coming and definitely worth the wait!

Kaci Jordan Borchgardt was born on November 19th, 2001 at 1:40 p.m.

My life would NEVER be the same.

She is my sunshine...an extension of myself.

When she hurts, I hurt.

When she cries, I cry.

When she smiles, I smile.

When she laughs, I laugh.

My favorite quote is listed a the top of my blog- It is true today and everyday.

Making the decision to have a child- It is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body." Elizabeth Stone


Kaci- I love you today and everyday!

You are such a smart and kind girl.

The world is a better place just because you are in it.

No comments: