My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"It has been rightly said that a mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary."



Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, Dear Mom!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!
And many more-
On channel four!
And Mr. Magoo-
On channel two!
And Frankenstein-
On channel nine!
And big fat lady-
On channel 80!!


Happy birthday to the best mom I could EVER ask for! Always there when I need her- always ready to listen (even if I am crying so hard she can't understand me) I love you so much! So- this year I am half your age, huh? I've been thinking about how you were my age (35) when you had me. I have always told Clint, "one more kid when I am 38"- What do you think, Mom?-

I love you! Hope you made a wish when you blew those candles out tonight!

No comments: