My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining, in love even when I am alone and in God even when He is silent."


Bailey's class sends home and email each day to let us know what went on at school that day. Each child takes a turn telling the teacher something they remember from the day and she types them all up together. Today - their email listed all the reasons they are thankful. The ones Bailey said are in BOLD type. Enjoy.....


Dear Families,
We are thankful for:
my family
our neighborhood
the peaceful earth that God has given us
my house
God for giving us food
my bunny
my friends
the earth
my teacher for helping me learn
the whole world, the people, and God
our school
my brother
turkey
friendship
people
my dog
our Thanksgiving
my neighbor


No comments: