My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, January 28, 2011

Harlem Globetrotters!

What a great night. I forgot my camera...can you believe it? All I had was my crummy phone camera! (oh well..it captured a few moments for me!)

The Globetrotters really put on a fun show and then they stick around afterwards for autographs. The kids wanted a 4 point spot.....and that is what they had them sign.


Mobs of people and no orderly lines in sight....but Kaci must take after her mom a little bit. She just elbowed her way right on up to the front!


I think they ended up with 5 or 6 autographs and they were happy as pie! What a great night!




No comments: