My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, January 9, 2012

Bailey wins Leadership Award!

This is a horrible picture - (but the only one I have) of Bailey at his School Awards Assembly! I am so proud of him today and EVERYDAY! He was chosen to receive the Leadership Award for his class which allowed him to present (on stage...with a microphone) the awards to all of his classmates. What a great honor. He wanted me to film it with the movie camera- so I had to snap a picture with the still camera quick so I didn't miss anything. I think I had it on the wrong setting!! Oh well! Either way- I am SUPER proud of him. He also received his Reading & Writing Award, Math 2, and Star Student!!

No comments: