My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, January 13, 2012

Walking 2 Find A Cure! -EVERYDAY!


Look what I found while shopping at HEB today! I was so excited! Bought 5 and then went back later and bought 5 more! I have no idea what I will use them for (perhaps they can replace my green bags soon...they are getting pretty yucky) Or I will give them away- who can't use a nice bag, right? And at the same time I can help to spread the word that we are "Walking 2 Find A Cure" on our own 2 feet....EVERYDAY! The first one we are going to share with someone will be to Kaci's Pen Pal buddy, Kyriana! I hope she enjoys carrying it all over town!


No comments: