My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oops! We did it AGAIN!

I must admit it. It feels a little Grinchy!
Well, maybe it feels a lot Grinchy!
I just can't stand the trees being decorated on the sides of the road all over Austin. -- and I really can't stand it when the trees are decorated with trashy tinsel and ornaments at the entrance to my neighborhood. UGH!
So...oops we did it again! This past Saturday- Kaci and I undecorated all the trees on the main street of our neighborhood.

See last year's post.




At least we waited until after Christmas was over!


"Every Who down in Whoville liked Christmas a lot, but the Grinch, who lived just north of Whoville - did not."

No comments: