My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kaci make all A's! AGAIN!!

Here is my baby girl receiving her awards at the School Assembly! So proud of her. She brought home the All A Honor Roll and Birthday Awards!


I was super sad to have to miss these awards. It was the first time that I have not been able to be there for her. I missed work on Thursday to stay home with her when she was sick- and just didn't think I could call in, or even go in to work late.


Good thing we can always count on PaPa! He made sure that he was there for Kaci so she would have someone in the crowd cheering her on. He took all these great pictures for me too! Makes me feel like I was there.....well, almost! This is Kaci and her teacher, Mr. Shore! What a great man! So glad that Kaci is getting to enjoy the year in his class.


Way to go, Kaci! So proud of you!


No comments: