My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Stepping Stones

Mother's Day is right around the corner and the kids were ready to help me out with some very special gifts for their Grandmas! After making the cool mosaic for the JDRF Hope Ball- we decided it would be fun to surprise the Grandma's with their very own mosaic stepping stone for their garden.

We bought a flower kit at JoAnns and they didn't waste anytime getting busy!
Kaci made one for Grandma Dee (my mom) and Bailey made one for Grandma with the Yellow Hair (Clint's mom).
Bailey decided to include the year, 2012 and the word "Sprout" That is what he hopes the flowers and veggies in her garden decide to do.

Kaci just decided to include the year on Grandma Dee's stepping stone.I think they turned out wonderful...I may be a little biased since I am so close to both of the artists! hee hee
Here is the most recent picture we have of Payton. She enjoyed laying in the grass while the kids worked! Love her!

No comments: