My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love Being A Mom~

The TOP 10 Reasons I LOVE Being A MOTHER!



#1 This girl is mine!

 #2 This boy is mine!


#3 I get to be a teacher....all the TIME! I get to show them new things and teach them about the world around them.

#4 I get to watch them grow and learn new things from them.

#5  We share "Good Day Wednesdays" together after school and get to go and get a treat to eat.

#6 They always give me plenty of hugs and kisses.

#7 I get to see all the kid movies in the theatre!

#8  No matter what, my children are always there and love me, through my mistakes, my tears, and my own temper tantrums.  They are both genuinely optimistic and I love that about them. I need that from them. I really do love them. From the bottom of my heart, I love these children.

#9 They give me a reason to get out of bed every morning- even when I want to pull the covers back over my head for the rest of the day.

#10 I love being a mom!!







No comments: