My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thank you!

So visit was good-

Until we got the A1C results.....increased just a tiny  .01 since last time....but still an INCREASE! CRAP-OLA!
Then we were informed that the lab slip that we took to the lab a few days earlier wasn't the COMPLETE set of orders....REALLY! WTF!? So we have been asked to go back to the lab for more lab work before our next visit in August.
 Oh - thank you!
(insert sarcasm here!)

I love taking my daughter down to Dell's Children as many chances as I get to have her poked in the vein in her arm with a giant needle.

So I want to take a minute to thank you...
Thank you for not having the correct orders turned in. Thank you for the extra co-pay, the nights of tears that start several days before we have to go and the awful sleepless night the night before.
Thank you for the extra tears that Kaci will cry! --

 and thank you for the EXTRA Starbucks Frappacino I will have to buy after the appointment ...
NO-REALLY thank you for this one....we both deserve a $5and 500 carb loaded drink after the stress we have to endure before blood work!

No comments: