My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, August 30, 2008

"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it." Ella Williams


7 things I plan to do before I die

1) teach again

2) learn to sew

3) learn to not sweat the small stuff

4) finish my children's scrapbooks

5) live in another home

6) buy a new car

7) drink more wine


7 things I can do

1) take photographs

2) scrapbook

3) worry like hell/hold a grudge

4) keep a clean house

5) host parties---love it!

6) love my kids like there is no tomorrow

7) call my sister 20 times a day


7 things I cannot do

1) eat sardines

2) stop catalogue ordering

3) sew

4) not worry about everything!!!

5) stop drinking Mt.Dew

6) leave my kids more than 2 days at a time

7) weed eat the yard


7 things that attract me to the opposite sex (changing this one to 'my spouse')

1) he is the BEST dad

2) his eyes

3) his strong work ethic

4) his laugh

5) his brains...rain man!

6) his hugs!

7) his deep love for me and our children


7 things I say most often

1) Kaci

2) Bailey

3) Bless!

4) What's up?

5) Say CHEESE!

6) I love you more!

7) Did you wipe off my kisses?


7 celebrity crushes (just for fun, OK?!)

1) ???????????????

No comments: