My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, August 7, 2008

"The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning." Ivy Baker Priest



I am perhaps the only mother on the planet who is not ready for school to start! Hard to believe that it is already that time of year again. Seems like just yesterday that Kaci graduated from Kindergarten and Bailey finished his last day of ABC School! I am not ready for the days of sleeping late, swimming, going to the movies, and playing board games all day to end!-but, time will not stop for me. It marches on. Kaci will be in first grade this year and we have already done all our school supply shopping. She went with a Camp Rock messenger bag and a High School Musical lunchbox and she is cute enough to make me cry when I see her holding them. Bailey got a new football lunchbox and is thrilled that he is going to get to go to school 3 days a week this year, instead of just one, at a "Big Boy School" It will be an adjustment for everyone...but the world is round!

No comments: