My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, August 11, 2008

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for." John Lubbock





Kaci has finally decided (after much thought and discussion) to transfer to her home school for first grade. She went to Union Hill for Kindergarten....but wants to have a fresh start since so many of her friends are starting at a new school this year. We are going tomorrow to complete her enrollment and check out the new school. She is very excited about it and can't wait to be at a new school. She is excited about making all new friends just like her brother! I must admit, I am a little nervous about the change, but I think it will be what is best for her in the end! After printing off the school supply list for the new school-- Looks like we will be heading back to Target after enrollment. Good thing these ladies don't mind shopping!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.