My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, August 7, 2008

"The best way to keep children home is to make the home atmosphere pleasant -- and let the air out of the tires." Dorothy Parker


Well, we went and signed Bailey up for Pre-K today! The school is perfect! He is in a class of just 10 other children and is going to be in Mrs. Heather's class. We even found out he is going to have a friend from Miss Renee's ABC class in his new class! How much better can you get? Nice new school, good friends and just a few days a week.

As happy as I am about it....I am equally sad. This is just another step in growing up.... and (if you ask me) those steps are coming way to fast! It is true what your parents and Kenny Chesney say, " Don't blink!" But I know that this is something Bailey wants as well as something he needs, so for now, I won't let the air out of his tires. Besides....he can't ride his bike yet anyway, so I don't think I have anything to worry about!

No comments: