My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, August 15, 2008

"Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle." Amy Bloom





Today Clint and I have been married 10 years.
We spent our honeymoon at DisneyWorld and have had the pleasure of going back twice now with our children. Here are a few pictures from our trip this summer!
I couldn't have picked a better man to spend the rest of my life with~

"Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails."
I Corinthians 13:4-8

No comments: