My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, April 3, 2010

The cows think Brenham is Heaven!

We spent Saturday in Brenham with the cows and the wildflowers! It was a beautiful day. The weather could not have been more perfect for picking some flowers and playing some ball!

Kaci brought her doll, Gracie- along for the trip. Here they are in their matching outfits. Could they be any cuter???

Kaci picked gobs and gobs of wildflowers. Unfortunatly, we forgot to bring the bunch she picked for herself home and left them at Grandma's house. Good thing we have these pictures.

I just love this tree. A perfect picture spot!

Uncle Billy stopped by and brought this cool new game for the kids to see....we called it Ladder Ball. It soon became a favorite of Bailey!

We even convinced him to sit in the tree and rest after a few games!

Here is Kaci posing in her Easter dress and Prissie Piggies! I love this picture...but the one I love even more is this one...

I think this is such a great picture of the kids with their Uncle Billy! They just love him!

We even had time for some baseball!

Later that evening when it cooled down a bit- I talked Bailey into putting his Easter vest on for a few pictures! What a handsome boy!

Kaci took them for a ride around the fields! Look how much fun they are having!

After Kaci dressed up- she took some time to get Gracie in her Easter dress as well! I love this picture of her and Gracie rocking!

After Kaci drove around- it was Bailey's turn...here he is taking a spin on John!

It was a nice day- but now it is time to get ready for the Easter Bunny....

2 comments:

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Andrea thank you again for coming to Brenham Saturday. It was not only heaven for the cows but for me too. How strange that both our post for this day had heaven in the title. What are the chances.
I love all the pics and especially the one of Billy and the kids. Can I borrow it and print it out for him
Love
M

Andrea said...

I already sent the pic to Billy