My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

" Where a kid can be a kid! Where a kid can be a kid!"

Today after school we headed straight to Chuck E Cheese to break up the week! The days are still moving quick .... and quite honestly, I am surprised! Usually the last few months of school seem to drag....but not yet :)

The kids hit the games first! Here are Grayson and Kaci riding with Chuck E.

....he even took me for a spin!

Here is Bailey winning some tickets on the Simpson game!

Before long it was pizza time! Here is my Piggie #1....

and my Piggie #2....

and my Piggie #3!

But- NO WORRIES! They worked off a little of their pizza by dancing on stage.

I love these 3 kids! I am not sure who had more fun....them or ME!!!

No comments: