My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, April 26, 2010

Minute To Win It!

Uncle Chad never ceases to AMAZE me! Ever since he has moved to Dallas - Kaci and Bailey have received a treat from him in the mail EVERY week. It may just be a post card, or a card filled with stickers- but they are going to have a treat from him. He has sent them coloring books, pencils, gift cards, MadLibs, pictures, photos, puzzles and money.

NEVER misses seeing them when he comes in to town....NEVER!!!

He surprised us this weekend at Bailey's tball game and then popped over to the house again on Sunday morning. He knows how much the kids love games and the new game show, Minute To Win It! So- when he arrived he had 3 large bags filled with toilet paper, crepe paper, straws, red hots, plastic cups, tissue boxes, ping pong balls.....and more! Everything we needed to create our very own Minute To Win It game here at our house!

Clint set up the laptop in the kitchen so that we could hear the "Blue Print" for each game. For those of you that watch the show- you know that means the directions! The first game the kids played was Tissue Box. The kids had to pull out tissues one at a time, with one hand only in a minute or less! You should have seen the tissue flying!

Next- we used the empty tissue box to play, Junk in the Trunk! One of my FAVORITE! You strap the tissue box right above your "junk" then load the ping pong balls inside. Then you have a minute to shake all the balls out! Here is Kaci shaking her "junk"!


Bailey shook his "junk" next!

And you know I had to shake my money maker!! hahaha

Next was Triple Pong Bounce. You have to bounce a ping pong ball on 3 plates and into a container at the end. Bailey loved this one.

No idea what this one is called, but you had to balance a golf ball on a tape measure until it lands in a shot glass at the end. This one was much harder than you would think! I didn't get pictures of cup stacking or the game where you balance red hot candy on the top of straws...but Bailey is a professional cup stacker and Kaci was a whiz with the red hots!

So- last but not least....we played Dizzy Mummy~ the object of this game is to spin around until you have wrapped yourself up in the whole roll of toilet paper. Kaci went first and was so dizzy when she was done. I went next............... and the rest is history~ I was good, very good....until it was over~ The room was spinning and so was my head...both in opposite directions. I have never felt so sick in my life. After I laid on the floor a bit, I had to run to the bathroom to "'loose my lunch" After that, it was straight to bed for me. Clint brought me a nausea pill and I slept for 2 hours. Am I old or what!!??

No comments: