My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

Easter certainly snuck up on me this year....

We made a quick trip to the store this morning and bought some eggs to dye this afternoon. We usually have Amber over to help us, but she couldn't make it today. She is always really good at it.

There were 12 colors to choose from, but I only had enough little cups for 9 of them! Bailey got to dye 5 and so did Kaci. Unfortunately, 2 of them didn't make it home from the grocery store without being smushed! - But we figure 10 is plenty of hard boiled eggs to have around the house in the next week!

I love this picture of Kaci with all of the cups lined in front of her.

Here she is with all of the finished eggs. They look AWESOME! Now it is time for some deviled eggs and tuna sandwiches!

1 comment:

Amber Eskew said...

Awwww, after reading this post, I am sad that I am not going to get to dye eggs this year. It is one of my favorite things to do! Maybe we will come by tomorrow afternoon to see what the bunny brought.