My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Prissie Piggies!

"Bee Happy"- for this is your life!~
Been working hard on making lots of Prissie Piggies. Made these for a friend to give to a set of triplets at their birthday party this weekend. Love them! Summer Fun, White Lace and Plum Plaid!

It has been so much fun to create flips to match outfits, events and sporting teams! What fun! Above you see; Summer Fever, Hook em with a Twist, Troop Shoes and Flash Dance!

These are called Sunflower - and I will be making 4 pair of these for a friend in Dallas. Her mother's birthday is coming up - so she is treating her to a pair along with herself, her daughter and her sister in law. I can't wait to get a picture of the 4 of them wearing them all together!
These are called 'So Fun!" I love the little ones with the toddler strap. Something about their size alone makes the adorable.


I called these 'Little Bevos' and they will be heading out to Miss Romy! Have to find a pair of black toddler flips to match for Miss Reese!

No comments: