My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, October 21, 2011

Insulin is not a cure!

Kaci had to have blood work done this morning.....fasting blood work. I HATE blood work days. Actually....I HATE blood work week. The WHOLE week I am in a FUNK, because Kaci is in a FUNK! We have numbing cream and I think it is never as bad as she (or I imagine)- but the build up and the wait.....just get to be too much! She usually only has to have it done every 6 months. It was last done end of July and we are scheduled again for end of January- but with a new medication on board- the Dr. wanted to check in between to make sure it is doing it's job. I understand....I really do, but I HATE blood work! So, let's continue to fight for a cure.
And Remember....


No comments: