My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Josie and Stumpy!

I think Kaci has found her passion...and boy is she good at it! Here is some more of her artwork on canvas. This was a special order request made by her Uncle Chad. He has 2 tabby cats: one named Josie and one named Stumpy! He placed an order with Kaci for her to draw each of them on their own 10 x 10 canvas! The finished products are AMAZING!!




This is Stumpy- notice- there is no tail in this photo!

This is Miss Josie- she has the white chest markings and long fluffy tail!


I just love how well they turned out! Kaci is becoming quite the artist!!!

Thanks for placing the order, Uncle Chad!

No comments: