My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, October 6, 2011

"Make new friends....but keep the old...one is silver and the other GOLD!"

Kaci joined Troop 2549 when she was in the first grade....she has continued with the troop and is going into her 4th year as a Girl Scout. I am so proud of her. She has really learned a lot being a Girl Scout and I was proud to step up as her Troop Leader, last year, when Mrs. Ann choose to step down. Our troop once had 8 girls, but has slowly dwindled down to just 4.


Well.....four is enough to keep going and four is enough to have a good time. Tonight we had the girls official "Bridging Ceremony" This is where they bridge over from Brownies to Juniors! Look how cute they all look in their green sashes and vest!

I am so proud of the wonderful young lady that Kaci is growing up to be! She is smart and kind and has great compassion for others.


No comments: