My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose. ~From the television show The Wonder Year

I must admit- I think school photo packages are WAAAYY overpriced. I think the backgrounds are usually VERY cheesy! I think that most school pictures are not a good representation of how cute kids are! - But I must also admit.....


That I love Bailey's school picture this year! I love the brightness, I love his smile, his hair, his glasses, his shirt! I love this 2nd grade memory!!

No comments: