My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, November 1, 2008

"A child educated only at school is an uneducated child." George Santayana




























What a great week this has been! On Thursday Bailey's school had their Fall Festival. Everyone got to wear their costumes to school and they even had a parade. It was awesome. I got to paint faces at one of the carnival booths and it was lots of fun. The kids were all so cute! Bailey won lots of prizes and had a great time. They had cat ring toss, golf, ghost toss, fishing, lost sheep, pin the nose on the jack o lantern and face painting.
On Friday Kaci got to go on her first field trip as a first grader. We had lunch at the capital and then went on the Children's Museum. It was a beautiful day and the weather was perfect. We had a blast and I didn't even get lost driving downtown by myself...what a miracle! It was so nice to have a special day with each of my kiddos!

No comments: