My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, November 6, 2008

"A mother laughs our laughter,sheds our tears, returns our love,fears our fears...."




I just love these 2 old pictures of Bailey that I found while searching through some old files on the computer! Hard to believe he used to be so small. He is just growing up so fast. I am not ready for him to be in Kindergarten next year.....but he is MORE than ready! (I think Kaci is pretty excited about it to)A few months ago I took the kids to a family dentist and found one of Bailey's first and biggest fears so far....the dentist chair and any and all of her tools! So, we reshceduled with a pediatric dentist a few weeks later and even though they were much more patient and understanding...Bailey was going to have none of it. While we were there they discovered that he has some cavities (UGH.....do you hear my heartbreaking?) Because of his strong fear and gag reflex they have decided to use IV sedation to complete the fillings and get one good cleaning in. (it may be the last for a while, since I am sure he will not enjoy the dentist even more after all of this is over) So, please include Bailey in your prayers from now until then. I am told the procedure should take about an hour( and is less risky than me driving him to the dentist office-- not sure I believe that one) He is going in on Friday, November 14th (my birthday) He is not aware of the big day just yet. I will be so thankful when it is all over with.

No comments: