My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

'Be kinder than necessary;for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"




A friend sent this to me yesterday...I really needed it~

I just love this picture from Kaci's birthday last year!


Dear God,

The lady reading this is beautiful, classy & strong and I love her.

Help her live her life to the fullest.

Please promote her and cause her to excel above expectations.

Help her to shine in dark places and love where it seems impossible to love.

Protect her at all times, lift her up when she needs you the most and
let her know that when she walks with you;
she will always be safe.
Amen

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

Great picture of your family!!!