My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind. - Mary Ellen Chase






















Here are a few pictures from Christmas pasts....

We put the tree up last week and decorated the inside of the house.

Clint and dad worked all day today on the outside! ( I will take some pictures tonight and see how they turn out)

We have been listening to Christmas carols every time we are in the car since my birthday on November 14th. The presents are all wrapped....the shopping is done! YES!!! The shopping is DONE! Amazing I know...but I want to be able to enjoy the rest of the month!
Now we get to sit back and enjoy the rest of the month while we wait for Christmas to get here. Christmas office parties, parties with friends, watching all the best Christmas shows on t.v., Clint and I seeing the Rockets at the Erwin Center, drinking lots and lots of egg nog, decorating our gingerbread house, holiday parties at the kids school.....There is so much to enjoy this month!
Let the holiday season begin!!! This really is the most wonderful time of the year!







No comments: