My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, November 20, 2008

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved." George Sands











Today I decided to treat Bailey and myself to a breakfast at McDonalds. So....after we dropped off Kaci we headed straight there. Bailey enjoyed a Chicken Biscuit and a sprite and I had one of their new yummy ice coffees! It was so good! What a big boy Bailey is growing into. Every morning when he wakes up I am thinking it is one day closer to him starting Kindergarten and we won't be able to have these special times together anymore. (well...I am sure we can skip school once or twice during the year ! ) ha After we ate....we played a little bit of Hoops Basketball and played on the slide a little bit. Then it was off to Pre-School. It was Hat Day for Bailey's class and he choose to wear his UT Santa hat. He looked awesome and so did all of his classmates!




No comments: