My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Dip and Sip, Baby!"

Fire Baby
Amber, Jessica, and Summer
Me, Laura and Wendy



The Melting Pot!


I had the most fun last night at the Melting Pot with 5 lovely ladies! It was a late birthday celebration for me and my friend, Laura! There was good food, good drinks and lots of laughs! Just what I needed on a Monday night to get my week jump started in the right direction! I even got new batteries and some of the settings adjusted on my camera by the very nice host. :) It was great night of sippin' and dippin' and if you have never been....I HIGHLY recommend it!

1 comment:

Jessica Walker said...

It was a super fun night, can't wait for the next ladies night!!!