My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, November 8, 2008

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." The Dalia Lama


Kaci's class at school had a writing station where they can write notes to friend in their class.
They put them in a mailbox and her teacher passes out their "mail" on Thursday. It is so cute! Kaci loves bringing home her mail from her friends and reading it to all of us at home. So....I am trying to collect some cute notecards or postcards so that they can have them to write on for one another. (This is so much more fun than just plain notebook paper) I know that they are expensive to buy, but if you have an old pack laying around that you will not be using.....even cute stationary. Another idea is to cut off the front of cards you receive in the mail....and they can use them as postcards and just write on the back. With Christmas coming up we could really pull together alot of these for her class. If you get me your old cards....I will be happy to cut them for this purpose! Thank you so much for your help! We appreciate it!

No comments: