My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, November 24, 2008

I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine - she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. ~Adabella Radici
















November is full of birthdays in our family!
November 24th is my mom's special day!

We celebrated by eating out and heading back to the house afterwards for some truly delicious fudge cake that Amber made!-She also bought some Egg Nog ice cream- and if you have never tried it....DON'T - that way there will be more left at the store for me to buy! LOL! Bailey called it "Christmas Vanilla." Kaci called it "gross!" And I called it "the best ice cream I have had in a long time!" Kaci spent the night with Grandma Dee this past weekend. I think she wanted Grandma Dee to have a slumber party like they had for Pa Pa.
Happy Birthday to the BEST MOM anyone could ever ask for. She is there when I need her no matter what. She will do anything she can to help .... always! She has made me who I am today.
I love you Mom! You are the best@

No comments: