My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, March 26, 2010

Austin Livestock Show and Rodeo!

Kaci and I had a great time at the Rodeo on Friday night while the boys stayed home and did "boy things" PaPa asked us a few weeks back if we would like to go and see Steve Wariner and we couldn't wait. We had super great box seats...thanks to PaPa!

Here are Kaci and Colton getting a closer look at the action. I think Kaci's favorite part was the bull riding!

Posing for a picture!

Kaci and PaPa traded hats for a bit! Too funny! Steve Wariner was great. He sang all of his hits and doesn't look a day older! Too much fun.....

No comments: