My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Sunday, March 7, 2010

You are my "son"shine. ~Author Unknown

While Kaci and Dad were at the Daddy Daughter Dance- Bailey and I decided to have a little date of our own. We invited Amber along and went to dinner at Casa Ole and then finished up the night with some bowling at Mel's LoneStar Lanes in Georgetown! We had a great time....and surprise, surprise...Bailey lost his tooth in his first bite of quesadilla!
Here he is showing off his toothless grin! You can already see the new tooth coming in. This makes 4 lost teeth for him and he is only 6! WOW! The tooth fairy brought him a dollar and 4 quarters! Way to go! Bailey took this picture of my ball...pretty cool, right?

Bailey is really getting good! He started talking tonight about signing up on the youth bowling league again this summer! So- Kaci and Romy- you better dust off your bowling shoes!

No comments: