My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break is over!

I am not like most moms-You know...the moms that can't wait for school to start back up, for Christmas break to be over and for Spring Break to hurry up and finally end! No way! I love having my kiddos home with me. I love sleeping late and having pajama days. Watching movies, playing Wii and listening to them fight and bicker all day. Spring Break was lots of fun and the weather was great right up until the cold snap at the end....but it was just a cruel teaser for summer. BUT- there are only 47 school days to go until we get there! Let the countdown begin!!


There was one good thing about getting up and going to school today and that was the 3rd 9 weeks Awards ceremony. Here is Kaci on the stage accepting her awards in Math, Reading and Language Arts and Star Student! I am so proud of her. Hard to believe she is in 2nd grade heading towards 3rd.....AGHHH!!!!

Later that day, Bailey received his awards for Star Student and Math! I am so proud of my kids!

I love this picture of Bailey! Caught it right before he sat back down after receiving his awards. Some days he looks so grown up to me. Others...he looks so small. This is one of the "small" moments. Oh- my baby is growing up too fast!

1 comment:

Amber Eskew said...

He does look so little in this picture! Cute with that missing tooth.