My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fearless

The Taylor Swift concert was a blast! She put on a really good show. Here are the kiddos: Colton, Kaci and Bailey- with flat Taylor out front of the Erwin Center. You can also see their picture on the KASE 101 website. We enjoyed dinner at Waterloo before we headed downtown.

The concert was a little loud for Bailey- but it was nothing a little t.p. in his ears wouldn't fix. This picture so reminds me of my Nanny! Adorable!

Kaci and Daddy enjoying the show! Is that t.p I see peeking in Kaci's ears too?

Me and my baby!


It was a great night. One we won't forget for a while. I think Kaci and Bailey can mark it in the books as their first "real" concert!

No comments: