My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, March 5, 2010

Living Museum- Julliete Gordan Low

Julliete Gordan Low

This morning from 8:15-9:15 all 2nd grade parents, family and friends were invited to attend the Living Museum. Kaci has been working on it for weeks. She choose to represent , Julliete Gordan Low, the lady who invented Girl Scouts.

Kaci and I before school!

Not only did Kaci dress like Julliete, but when the blue button on her chest was pushed by an observer, she had to quote facts about Julliete Low and her life.


Here is Kaci telling Jamie all about herself!
I am so proud of Kaci! She did a great job. It really made my day to see all of the students (dressed up or not)

2nd grade did a really great job~
Way to go!!

1 comment: