My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, March 1, 2010

" How much do you love me? - Higher than the highest kite will fly"

These pictures are hot off the presses! Bailey's teacher just sent them to me!
This is Bailey on his birthday- Wednesday, February 24th.
Whenever it is your birthday - you get to wear the special birthday crown and tie!

You also get to sit on the special birthday cushion and use the birthday pencil ALL DAY!

I had the pleasure of reading to the class after lunch as well. We read, "How Much Do You Love Me" a book I bought for Bailey on his first Christmas!

It is a "flip book" so there are 2 sides to it. I read one and Bailey read the other.

Thank you for having me, Mrs. Farque's class!

No comments: