My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, March 8, 2010

The essence of all art is to have pleasure in giving pleasure. "

Tonight was the BIG Art Exhibit at the RRISD Performing Art Center. Clint has to work late tonight, but he took out just enough time to meet
us for dinner and to come out to the art show.
Here is Kaci in front of the PAC Center.
Let the show begin!

Here is Kaci's "featured" artwork.

It is called "papel picado".

There was so much nice artwork there. Lots of hard work and creativity in that building! Kaci must take after me....

I loved Art when I was in school and still do!

We are so proud of Kaci.
She really enjoys art and Mrs. Wing.


No comments: