My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, March 18, 2010

"More flags...more FUN!!!"

We packed up the car Saturday morning and headed to Dallas to spend some time with Uncle Chad and Josie and Stumpy! We didn't know what we would end up doing there, but we knew that we would have fun. We always do! Sunday morning - we ended up at Six Flags ready for some roller coaster rides with Uncle Chad and his friend, Kelly.
The first character we met was Tweety! He was super cute, but a little bit dirty!

Kaci and Bailey loved all of the rides. They don't get that from me. I like to hold the bags and watch from the sidelines! ha Here are Kaci and Kelly on Bailey's favorite ride...the ACME!

Sylvester loved Kaci and they danced together right in the middle of the park!

We didn't get to see the real Six Flags Dude (as we call him) - but Kelly and Uncle Chad did. This was as close as we got to him! I love this picture~

We had so much fun at the arcade games. Kaci and Bailey walked away with a few prizes- Bugs Bunny, Sylvester, a crayon, Scrappy Doo and a new guitar! They were ready for all the games after practicing them all on their Six Flags Wii game!! Where is all this stuff going to go??

I love this picture of Uncle Chad and the kids with Porky Pig and Daffy Duck! I think Porky is one of my favorite Loony Toon characters!

Here we are on Day 2!! Uncle Chad and Kelly had to work, but we decided to make another trip out on Monday. They got me on the tea cups. Boy was I glad when it was time to get off!

I love this picture of Bailey on the carousel. What a handsome boy. The best thing about the carousel ride is there is never a wait!

We had a great time in Dallas with Uncle Chad and Kelly! The kids are already asking when we are going to go back now that we are season ticket holders.

No comments: