My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, December 10, 2010

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

Here are a few more of the special ornaments you will find on our tree. Each year Kaci and Bailey get to buy a new one....it is fun to look back through them and see who was the favorite character of the year!
This is Bailey's Boots the Monkey ornament.

Kaci made this one in the first grade!

Each year we also make one ornament with the kids pictures in it. This is Bailey in 2007.

Dora was a favorite of Kaci's for a very long time!

This is my sweet baby Kaci on her first Christmas!

Bailey picked out this Diego!

This one actually belongs to Clint. Not sure the story behind it...but one of Bailey's favorites!

This was my Christmas present from Kaci last year. I just love it!

Kaci's newest creation. Love this Christmas tree made of popsicle sticks, and wagon wheel noodles! Amazing how a little glue, paint and glitter can really make things sparkle.

This one is Baileys. What an awesome job! The handmade ornaments are always my favorite!

No comments: