My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just add water!

Grayson brought SNOW! I must admit- I thought this stuff was pretty cool. Tonight when Grayson came over she told Kaci and Bailey she had a surprise for them after dinner. Who would have guessed she brought a can of snow? Certainly not me! Some fluffy white powder in a can- just add water-and WAHLAH! SNOW!

It was a little messy so they each got a plate and headed outside!

Look how cute their snowmen turned out. Grayson's looks like a little artist with his hat on. Not sure what the mystery material it was made from was.

Kaci's had some nice leaf buttons down his middle.

After playing in the snow every girl needs a little Starbuck's cocoa and
FREE Wi Fi to help warm her up~


No comments: