My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gingerbread Sleigh!


This year we put a twist on the gingerbread house and made a gingerbread sleigh! I think it turned out great~ I bought this kit 2 years ago at Target and have had it in the top of our pantry- but each year forget that it is there! Needless to say- the icing was more than a little hard- better to call it a BRICK! But- a quick trip to HEB fixed that! Bailey even had to idea to make the first reindeer Rudolph! Love it!!


I think Kaci and Bailey's favorite part was licking their fingers! ha In fact, Bailey liked the icing so much he added to his Wish List for Santa....1 tall can of icing!

Here is Kaci with the finished product!

Bailey wishes you all Peace on Earth this year!

The perfect picture for the scrapbook this year!
I love our holiday traditions!

No comments: