My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The little lights aren't twinkling, Clark!

Love this little crazy street over by mom and dad's house. We try to make it over there to see the lights at least once every year. It is so much fun! The families sit in the middle with Santa Claus and hot cocoa and take dontations for Brown Santa! - Wow! That is the Christmas Spirit!!

The gingerbread house is always my favorite!

Kaci and Bailey take turns reading pages from the big pages from
"The Night Before Christmas!"
I love this sweet nativity......This house believes!

Here is the gang! - minus me!

And here is the gang- minus Amber!

No comments: