My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pack 565 Can't Be Beat!!

Tonight we went to Bailey's Boyscout Pack meeting! It was awards night and the night they received their popcorn rewards. Bailey was chosen to lead the Pledge of Allegiance. I was so proud of him.

He was also chosen to lead in the Pack Chat....." Pack 565 Can't Be Beat!"

When we arrived you couldn't help but notice the 12 marshmallow crossbows stacked on the front table. Bailey couldn't wait to get his - but I gently reminded him that they were for the top 12 popcorn sellers out of the 50+ boys in his pack. I told him I did not think he would be receiving one- (but knew that he would be receiving a$20 gift card to Toys R Us for his sales.) My heart melted when he said, "It's OK if I don't get one Mom. I won't cry!" Well- I am not sure if that was true or not- but I was elated when I didn't have to find out. Turns out Bailey was one of the top 12 sellers and walked away with a marshmallow crossbow after all! I love this picture. He was so excited! 6 of the top 12 sellers were in his Den!!

Look at the smile! Way to go~!

No comments: